Re: NTLK Check this out - homemade clearcase MP2K

From: tom.johnson (tom.johnson@tir.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 22:00:24 EST

Some times a company will do a "clear shot" of a product to make sure things
line up or fit correctly. They only make a few and are usually destroyed or
given to higher ups when the model is past the development stage. There is
a few Mac Classics available in this clear shot format.

Also, sometimes the product is not a functioning model, but just a "fit"
test model. So if you are planning to buy one think twice as it might now
actually work as a production model.

My 2 cents,
Tom Johnson

I just bought my first Newton this week... and can't imagine how I
functioned without it already! It's a NEW(!) MP 120 OS 2.0 from
www.apexjr.com. It didn't come with any software, stylus, cables, boxes
though. But for $65 you can't beat it!