Re: NTLK Interesting quote on Newton's demise from VP-Apple-Europe

From: Kate (kate@bored.lexxdog.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 15:38:32 EST

Ok I feel I have to comment here, the imac was done beofre the Newton was
discontinued, not to mention the Newton was a finished project not eating
engineering resources.

I work for one of the major parts suppliers for the imac so I was using a
completed unit except for plastics before the Newton was axed.

Kate