Re: NTLK Lookout 1.1

From: KTardie@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 10:10:44 EST

I can't compare OutLink with LookOut because I have only used Outlink.
However, I liked Outlink until I had a problem with my MP2000 (upgraded) and
had to reinstall. I had discarded the instructions on what to discard after
installing version 1.04 before installing the patch version 1.05. Now I
can't get the package to work. Version 1.05 works with Windows 98 and Outlook
98. The manufacturer no longer supports OutLink and does not reply to my
questions.
Does anyone use version 1.05 and have the installation information? Please
e-mail me off the list if the instructions are long.
I love my MP 2000 (upgraded), just bought another for my husband, gave my 100
to my daughter, and my son has a 130. The list has been incredibly helpful
and interesting. Thanks to all of you for your help and inspiration.
Kim Tardie
KTardie@aol.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!