NTLK Looking for MP2x00

From: Chad W. Young (chad@longlivethemac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 08:48:38 EST

Nadine,
How are you?
Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you sent me a reply the other day. With all these digest/list changes going on, I'm afraid I might have missed some messages, and just wanted to check in with you. I'm guessing that you haven't had a chance to speak with the board yet concering the Newton, but I just thought I'd make sure you weren't waiting for a reply from me.
Thanks so much for your help, again.
With a smile,
Chad
chad@longlivethemac.com

You, my brothers, were called to be free. But
do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful
nature; rather, serve one another in love.
Galations 5:13

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!