Re: NTLK Digest Mode Weirdness?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 07:10:49 EST

"Michael J. Hussmann" wrote:
> > Since the recent list-burp we've all experienced of late, I have
> > unsubscribed and resubscribed to the digest version twice, but am still
> > getting all of the individual messages. Is anyone else experiencing this
> > problem?
> Yep, it's the same here.
I think Laura had to recover from a backup and thus msgs which we've had
deleted appeared again. I experience this here too, on my company IMAP
post box. From time to time the old stuff re-appears and a few days
later the IT people report problems with the mail software.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!