Re: NTLK ADVICE : MessagePad Touchscreen and Case Cleaning

From: MYQ Y. Q. LARSON (MYQ@cc.usu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 00:40:58 EST

>Please allow me to weigh in on this topic. I read the above with a little
>consternation. I would never recommend using any tissue. They may seem soft
>against your nose, but tissues are made of wood fibers. These, by nature,
>are abrasive. You should always stick with lint-free cotton cloths, and not
>use any kind of tissue.

Yes, a cloth for cleaning eye-glasses would be the best, however, when I got
glasses, my doctor told me that the really soft tissues would work if slightly
damped (never dry). Additionally, aren't the tissues used to clean camera
lenses made of wood? I have the luxory having some "Kimwipes EX-L" where I
work which are a very delicate tissue which I use, after moistening with water
first (distilled of course!)

myq

--
	Myq Larson  /  Stable Isotope Analysis  \   myq@cc.usu.edu
	.'.'.'.'.'  \   Utah State University   /  435.713.4245 (h)

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!