Re: NTLK Aloha Question

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 17:25:20 EST

On Sun, Mar 5, 2000 2:45 PM, JForsterMD@aol.com <mailto:JForsterMD@aol.com>
wrote:
> Make certain this is the most up todate version. Check Catamount's
Website. I
> use Aloha all the time, but can not determine what Version I use. I
believe
> it is higher than yours. jforster
>

> Sent from a Newton via Aloha 2.7

I'm sorry, but this post (above) tickled my funny bone. I don't know if
anybody caught it, so I'm sharing it again. JForster wrote that he didn't
know what version of Aloha he's using, but right at the bottom, in his sig
is the answer. Not that I'm poking fun at anybody, but it is funny. Kind of
wish it had happened to me. ;-)

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>