Re: NTLK MP 2k Stylus

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 18:54:15 EST

On 3/5/2000 2:02 PM, Dustin J. Schnabel [mailto:dusty_s@bigfoot.com]
wrote:

>I just lost my stylus for my MP 2100. Does anyone know where I could find
>one? If someone is interested in selling one that would be great too....
>Pleas e-mail me at my personal address:
>
>dusty_s@bigfoot.com
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Dustin

If all else fails, Small Dog Electronics (www.smalldoggy.com or
www.smalldog.com) is selling emate styluses by the gross, and really
cheaply. While the TOP that sticks out of your Newton's pen holder is a
bit different (it's a bit more recesssed), they DO fit in the stylus slot
properly. Can't beat the price, either; you can get six of 'em for
around $10 or less, or a box of 25 or so cheaper, multicolor ones for
about the same. If you tend to lose styluses, that might be godsend. I
don't, but I bought a few just in case. If nothing else, the multicolor
ones would make novel swizzle-sticks at a party.

  -Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!