Re: NTLK Ethernet cards?

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 03:51:39 EST

On 3/2/2000 4:16 PM, Richard Smith [mailto:eagle@appleonline.net] wrote:

I presume you're talking about the $59 Farallon cards we promoted a while
back on Info-Newt? (helping the vendor sell 'em got us that
Uninterruptable Power Supply we needed for the Info-Newt servers and it's
already saved us once, and seems to have improved things in general!)

If so, call him anyway -- he's got a few more (about six). I've posted
information on the Info-Newt (see the Friday 3/3/2000 update. HURRY!
He's only got 5 or 6.

 - Bill

>Ditto!!
>Richard
>
>> From: Sean Sackett <cyberleader@earthlink.net>
>> Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:01:14 -0700
>> To: NewtonTalk <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
>> Subject: NTLK Ethernet cards?
>>
>> Hi all,,
>> i tried to get on the farallon $59 ethernet card deal a bit too late, and
>> they are totally out.. anyone know where i can get a ethernet card for my
>> mp2100 on the cheap?
>> thanks!
>> --Sean
>> From the Wicked PowerBook G3 300 of:
>> Sean M. Sackett
>> sacketts@colorado.edu
>> Undergrad in Aerospace Engineering Sciences,
>> University of Colorado, Boulder

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!