RE: NTLK RE: NewtonTalk: Down or just no activity?

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 19:16:27 EST

We're not sending them to you on purpose :). No reason to get upset,
there must be something wrong with the list processor ...

Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht
Network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!