NTLK eMate 300 FS: answer the question that people ask me.

From: Lucas (lucaschi@tpts1.seed.net.tw)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 22:54:50 EST

Since some of you ask me about the eMate 300, I answer the question here.
  It came with original manuel, SOFTWARE CD, AC Adapter (9V), already
upgraded. PC and MAC Connection cable. In excellent condition, without any
demage.
I sell it because one of my friend give me an another one as gifts.
I ask for US$350 , and buyer pay the extra shipping fee.
I am in Taiwan, but I can send it any country(you pay the fee)
Don't ask me any question if you don't consider seriously, because there are
two men said that they will send me the money, but at the end the just
disappeared. May be they don't want to pay the extra fee for shipping.
If you are still interest, you can mail to me : lucaseva@maila.enctc.edu.tw

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com