NTLK Company Card Enhancement?

From: Andrew Chen (a_s_c@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:52:51 EST

Hi, I was wondering if there was some enhancement for the Company
Cards in the Names application so that when I look at the card I can
see things like:

"Hurry! Closes in 5 minutes!"
"Not open for another hour"
"Closed on Sundays"
"Open for the next 4 hours, until 9 PM"

and stuff like that based on the Company's hours and the current time
and day of week.

Does anyone know of such a thing?

Would anyone know where I should start if I were to write such a thing?

I guess similarly, if I'm planning a shopping trip and I specify the
location, it would be nice to have it check and make sure that that
location is open then, and if not, warn me.

Just an item on my wish list.

--
Andrew Chen

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com