Re: NTLK Euchre?

From: Jbjng@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 00:27:14 EST

I'm actually interested to see if anyone can find one as well...

Euchre is a card game. One of the best if you ask me... Would be pretty
cool if you could play amongst a group of Newtons. Of course then you may as
well just get the cards out... ;)

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com