Re: NTLK Couldn't resist...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 09:08:47 CDT

aklassen wrote:

> >Mainland Americans
> >(both US and Canada) have about Hawaii.
>
> Canada, contrary to American opinion, is NOT a part of mainland America,
> it's a completely different country where it is not a right to bear arms.
>
> And yes, it does snow all year round, we live in igloos, and we just got
> electricity last year. Eaton's was our last University, and anyone who
> hasn't lost a tooth playing hockey is not a true Canadian.

Yeah!

And a "tuque" is a hat, and a "chesterfield" is a couch, and we pronounce "zed", not "zee", and we speak english and french, not american, and we believe in diversity, not assimilation,
and we can safely sew our flag on our backpack, and the beaver is a noble animal, and we have a prime minister, not a president, etc., etc...

Anybody saw this? That was really funny!

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com