Re: NTLK Couldn't resist...

From: Point Mutation (locutus@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 02:54:54 CDT

on 6/23/00 9:53 AM, Paul G. Grothaus at pgrothaus@hibiotech.com wrote:

> They come here expecting to see
> grass shacks, women in grass skirts, etc. But the ones that make me just
> shake my head are those who do not even realize that we are one of the 50
> states...

Oh yeah, and when people ask stuff like "Is hawaii part of the US?" that
just blows me over. Some people actually belive we live in grass huts
connected by canals and that we canoe from house to house, dance the hula,
and eat poi all day long. yet somehow we have computers and are connected to
the internet. strange. just blame those old movies and how they depicted
us in hawaii. aiyah.

bg