NTLK Can't think of a subject

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 06:33:48 CDT

Yesterday I was talking to a guy who told me he has a 2100.
He told me he has the 2100 because he doesn't have his MP100
anymore. When I inquired why, he told me that some time last
year he couldn't get the 100 to restart and finally got so angry
that he threw it against the wall with all his might.
Which he kind of regretted the day after. So he took the
mainboard out of the otherwise shattered machine, put it into
a nice decorative frame and hung it at the very spot the
MP100 had hit the wall.

True love, isn't it?

Frank