Re: NTLK Buying a case

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 09:14:04 CDT

On Wed, Jun 21 2000 Hai Ng wrote:

-----
I bought a used HandStand case from PDA-Concepts from a fellow NewtonList
subscriber. Pretty nice case, holds the Newton, keyboard and a bunch of
other stuff.
-----

I'd also like to insert my two cents: I love my HandStand. I bought mine directly from PDA Concepts last year, and it's served me well. (Actually, I'm using it right now!)

-----
The only problem I have with it is that it won't fit my cellphone after
the keyboard, the Nokia 6162 is just a tad too long with the antenna. :(
-----

You know, I haven't even though of trying to fit my cell phone in (a Nokia 5160i), but I should give it a try. It is pretty full after the 2100, keyboard, and dongle though.

Victor Rehorst - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca - chuma@chuma.org - vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org
Sent from a Newton Messagepad 2100 with SimpleMail 4.0
http://www.chuma.org