SUMMARY: NTLK Unix connectivity

From: random (random@mo.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 23:53:44 CDT

Thanks to all who helped! I was unable to locate the lpkg package
by itself, and since the computer in question that I wanted to run it
on is a BSD box, I would have preferred not to mess with the Debian
package. As luck would have it, The only place that this file still
seems to exist is in the Debian Linux distribution. So I went
ahead and downloaded the package and extracted the applicable
files to my BSD box. I can now transfer packages to my newt via
BSD. Newtonlink will also utilize this for synchronization. This
may not be the best way to transfer packages to my newt, but it
works!

FYI-
    If anyone is interested, I have posted the files in a tarball on
my website: http://walden.mo.net/~random/newton.html . Make sure
to place the file in a temp location before un-gzip/un-tarring it as
 it will not create it's own directory for the files. Please remember
these are not my files, they are the property of Filip Zawadiak.
He has graciously placed this under the GNU GPL, so I should
be able distribute it to those of you who may wish to use it.

I have included his copyright and readme files in the tarball.

Jeff Pickell
random@mo.net
http://walden.mo.net/~random
http://walden.mo.net/~random/newton.html