Re: NTLK Unix connectivity

From: Random (random@mo.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 10:16:00 CDT

Sorry for not providing more details.

    Lpkg was a great little utility written by Filip Zawadiak that allows
you to
transfer packages from a unix box to the newton. I used it for quite some
time going from a linux box to my mp120. Unfortunately, I like to switch
operating systems quite a bit (yes I am a unix zealot!) and somewhere
along the lines, I managed to misplace my copy of this wonderful little
command line utility. I have been unsucessful in trying to contact Mr.
Zawadiak. His web page is defunct as is his e-mail address. Any help
in this area would be greatly appreciated!!!