Re: NTLK Unhappy palm story

From: Frédéric Pach (f.pache@skynet.be)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 14:54:44 CDT

A Palm (I've got one) has no lithium battery to conserve Data, a Newton yes
(normally should save data during 5 years).
When you have a Palm you MUST always synch the data with your PC/Mac.
A Newton may live alone. As I read somewhere on the Net, the Palm is a
handheld ORGANIZER, the Newton is a handheld COMPUTER.

le 19/06/2000 20:20, Prentiss.Gray@gecits.ge.com à