NTLK Réf. : Re: NTLK A French mailing-list, why not?

From: t.scordilis@atral.fr
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 08:22:40 CDT

Hi all,

Even if I defend french as a frenchman, I do not agree on the fact to have a
french mailing list?

The main reason is that I do not want and do not have the time to check x
different sites in order to find a piece of information. Since the newton has
to live by itself without the support from the one who has created it, we need
to be rational in providing our own support. It is a different issue, if this
french mailing list provides some translation for those who do not speak english
( not only french!!!).

This is where the Org site is quite interresting. Isn't it ?

Thierry.