NTLK

From: Stephen Beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 03:47:04 CDT

Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000
From: Stephen Beesley <stephenb@nntt.gov.au>

Robert Benschop wrote:

> While searching for Freecell I found this:
> http://www.newmedianews.com/111497/ts_newton.html
> So is this supposed to be as Newton ? Anybody visit this show ?

Looks like a 130 in a rubber protective "boot", and with the button bar
overlaid with custom buttons. Hardly recognizable as a Newton, indeed.

I was reading through some old back issues of Pen Computing Magazine and there It was! On page 70 of the October 1997 there is a write up on this very machine. It is a modified MP 130 called, would you believe, the iGo!

Stephen Beesley

Sent from a Newton Message Pad 2000u
with Simple Mail 4.0