NTLK QF Exchange with Office 98?

From: Bernard Gilmore (bgilmore@stjohnsprep.org)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 08:02:54 CDT

 As a teacher, I use my Newton for my class grades and typically
try to upload them to an Excel spreadsheet at the end of the quarter
to make checking everything over easier. To do that I use the QF
exchange stuff that came with my MP 2100, which places a
QuickFigure Exchange menu into Excel 5.0. After recently
upgrading to Mac OS 9, I have found that Excel 5.0
no longer functions reliably (a problem with Office 4.2.1 apparently).
My question:
 Is this QF exchange feature compatible with Office 98's version
of Excel? I'd hate to upgrade and then find that I've lost my ablity to
exchage files. I CAN downgrade to OS 8.x instead (although
obviously I'd prefer not to). Anyone with experience with
QFExchange and Office 98's Excel?
Bernard F. Gilmore