NTLK List Posting Limits

From: hostmaster@ideacast.com
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 12:42:32 CDT

We incorrectly reset the list posting limits this morning as part of normal
server maintenance. Some NewtonTalk subscribers may have received an error
message that they had exceeded the list posting limits because of this.

We apologize for any inconvenience; the posting limits have been set back to
their normal numbers. (The posting limits exist to stop users from
accidentally sending mult-megabyte postings to the list or spamming our
subscribers).

Ideacast Network Operations