NTLK Fixing alignment probs -- Twisting not solution..

From: Bob Frasure (design7@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 18:33:45 CDT

Twisting is not a good way to fix screen pen alignment problems. I had a
major problem for a while, finally I opened my newt and cleaned the
contacts nicely and made sure they were nice and snug. Twisting is ever
so temporary and the problem just gets worse over time.

Sure, this is probably a major thing but it's the only permanent fix for
the dear newton. I've been doing videogame repairs (especially on
portable systems) for years so I'm a little more used to the insides and
have the equipment~. Give me a msg if you'd like me to do it for you.