NTLK Using Newt's Cape as Avant Go...

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 09:57:44 CDT

Has anyone compiled a list of web sites that work well with Newt's Cape in
an unattended fashion.

A lot of the sites at Plink have links on their first page that go off site,
but the news stories are down a level or 2, so if you set the autolink level
to 1 you get the headlines, but not the stories, and if you set it to 2 or
more your news spends the rest of the day downloading.

I didn't look to hard, yet, but so far, the following URL works nicely with
autolink set to 1.
http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/feeds/palmpilot/pageone/

Anyone mapped out any others? I'd be willing to make a page listing all the
good sites, and the best autolink level to set them at.

Loren