NTLK argh! notes wreckt

From: Paul Lim (plim@eisa.net.au)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 08:53:45 CDT

hmmm... I got NPDS working. YAY!
but then something major happened when a few friends accessed it. I don't
know if it was becos there were too many simultaneous accesses, but
basically nHTTPD crashed and burned with an "Internet Error" (well actually
many of them... I had to kill the connection from the other end)

The problem now is that Notes has lost all it's headings and when I try to
get a list of the items in Notes, it gives me an error (13).

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
paul

p.s. hrmmm... if it hasn't been apparent from the number of postings I'm a
2-week old newbie to the newton... my 2100 rockz =))) thanks to all those
who have helped me out. (esp u chuckie =P)