Re: NTLK Spreadsheet for 120?

From: jimthej (jimthej@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 17:14:28 CDT

A repeat of my recent post on comp.sys.newton.misc
please note that if your 120 is a NOS 1.3 they have a version that works on
it, too.

See http://www.pelicanware.com/qfp.html
for QuickFigure Pro. Equate never quite made their stuff work with NOS 2x. Q
QuickFigure Pro comes with Excel add-ins for Windows and Mac so you can move
spreadsheets between your desktop and portable. the only drawback I find is
the need to scroll around to see all but the smallest spreadsheets. Even
comes with Notepad stationary that allows you to do what I think of as
quickies.
I used it for my Department Budget when I was Dept. Chair. I could talk
intelligently in meetings about money.(Reason #457 "Why I use a Newt")

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Mac Smacker
Newton User

> From: Ching Yi Tsai <tsai@mac.com>
> Newsgroups: comp.sys.newton.misc
> Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 13:05:01 +1200
> Subject: Re: Spreadsheet?
>
> francine wrote:
>> She has a Newton 130.
>> There is none for the 130 then?
>
> Well, she can use an old program called "Equate" by HoloSoft.. I don't
> know if it is still available or not.
>
> I think there are also other spreadsheet programs.. maybe other people
> can fill in the gap..

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Mac Smacker