Re: NTLK Pocket Quicken

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 02:00:51 CDT

On 6/9/00 3:38 AM, Kenneth Wong [mailto:ghoonk@mailworld.net] wrote:

>Hi all
>
>Would like to find out which versions of Quicken will work with Pocket
>Quicken for Newton. I heard that it does not work with Quicken 2000 and
>would like to know which version I should be using. Does anyone have an
>older copy I could use?
>

>Thanks
>
>Kenneth Wong

Mac or PC? People here have said it works with Quicken 98 Mac and
Quicken 2000 Mac. I've tried it with 98 and it did. Don't have 2000,
don't have a PC.

I think Victor Rehorst may have a copy of Quicken and Pocket Quicken
Connect in his NewtonCage section of the Newton area of his site
(www.chuma.org), but not sure.

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/