Re: NTLK I need Help! (long)

From: Flavio Ackel (flavioackel@ig.com.br)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 01:24:20 CDT

Yes... I did.
Everybody runs when I say I'm in Brazil.
People wants to use the PayPal.com, but they don't have the International account.

>From their site:

International Availability

Can I sign up for PayPal if I am outside of the U.S.?
No. PayPal is currently available to U.S. residents only. In 2000, we will begin offering PayPal to international users. If you would like to be contacted as PayPal expands
internationally, send an email to international@paypal.com.

Can I send money internationally?
No. PayPal will begin international expansion in 2000.

Can I use a credit card or bank account issued outside the U.S.?
No. PayPal currently accepts credit cards and bank accounts issued in the U.S only.

Flavio