Re: NTLK Palm vs. Newton: A Metaphor

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 08:31:33 CDT

You are thinking to small. Bypass the eye and go straight for a Neural
Interface.

Just imagine, screen definition limited only by your imagination. Until
now, I thought 1280x1024 on my desktop was good. :-)

But beware of any E-Mail with the subject ILOVEYOU, for it will wipe out
your childhood and replace it with a desire to shine Bill Gates shoes.

Loren