RE: NTLK Battery Replacements

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jgoulooze@interact-bcs.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 02:44:50 CDT

You can not charge them in a newton 1x0, because they are made to charche
Nicad Batteries. NiMh need a different way of charging. In theory one can
charge them in a Newton 2x00, but one needs an old battery pack to do it. On
a german website is a discription with images of the way to do it. Might be
good stuff for the faq, but dono if it is in there.

Jeroen Goulooze