Re: NTLK A Few Lingering 2100 questions

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 14:27:28 CDT

I don't know about cleaning your case, but I can tell you that I find
MoreInfo phenomenal. I have been using it for years.

I don't use At-A-Glance (MoreInfo's Datebook) because I think Time Trax has
the best weekly view in existence (It's my backdrop). However, the rest of
MoreInfo's functionality makes it well worthwhile.

The advantages of being able to link people to other people, or meetings to
locations, or people to notes are wonderful. And MoreInfo's "New Name Card"
is much more complete than the Newton's built in name card.

Loren