Re: NTLK Project Management Software?

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 22:41:33 CDT

Patrick,

Sineware had a great program, I have used this program on and off for a
couple years now. I am not sure what is happening with Sineware, I do
believe that they are gone now :-( I read somewhere that this summer they
were planning on releasing all their programs into public domain. I paid
$59.00 Cdn (if I recall right) and thought that it was well worth the money.
The only other program out there at the same time was N*Project which was
even closer to what you culd do on a desktop computer but they didn't last
very long after the Newton got canned. I still have demo programs for it
around somewhere.

Larry

Subject: NTLK Project Management Software?