Re: NTLK external battery booster

From: Lui Frimmel (luifri@atnet.at)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 17:30:30 CDT

At 16:29 04.06.00 -0500, you wrote:
>>At 11:01 04.06.00 -0700, you wrote:

>Lui, you seem to have been missing the point :) - As Mike describes,
>his booster pack has 6, not 4 cells in it. But you made a good pint -
>if the cells cal be removed from the pack, they can be charged in
>just any old battery charger. Mike, can that be done or is the
>plastic wrapping of the sort which would break the unit when you try
>to open it?
>I have never seen the booster pack, and I don't recall Apple making
>one, but there are so many 3rd party companies, making all sorts of
>stuff.
OOps - now its in front of me and its for 8 AA batteries. ( made a 4
battery solarloader for use with my Newt myself,
so I remembered the numbers of batteries used in the booster wrong) No
there doesnt brake anything - open the front door, put in 8 AAs (eight,
yes, eight ;-) there is a beltclip on the pack to carry and the connection
to the Newt-
thats all..to charge em got em out..

Lui