NTLK Re: Shreve Memory Cards

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 08:43:07 CDT

* Peter Apockotos <g4@tampabay.rr.com> on Sat, 03 Jun 2000
| The USPS has tracking (Delivery Confirmation) just like any other shipper
| and they can also make it Certified so that particular person signs for it.

Delivery confirmation and return receipt are useful. But packages still
travel along with the rest of the regular mail, which is a) slow, and b)
potentially prone to loss or damage. So is UPS anything (UPS is notorious
for losing or breaking things in shipping, especially UPS ground). FedEx
is much better than either, both reliable and considerate, which is why I
won't have anything shipped by anyone but FedEx when I have the choice.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ accelerate to dangerous speeds.