Re: NTLK Flash Card with a PC ?

From: Brian McEwen (brian@bmcewen.cvm.okstate.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 14:45:20 CDT

As far as I've ever read, either on the list here or in documentation, the
NOS uses its own format which is not understood by any of the other OS's
(ie laptops).

The PC may or may not crash the card, I've never put one into a PC without
goal of erasing it anyway (by running diagnostics) but you cannot use it
for data transfer in either direction, I'm afraid.

Brian