NTLK Re: Socket PageCard

From: Jeff Knee (jdknee@ufl.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 09:38:20 CDT

Steve,
I also bought one and use it thru the National Dispatch Center. It took them awhile to fine-tune their signals or something, to get it working in my locale. Also, they say the batteries may be hard to find soon, plus they are transferring me to another service provider for national coverage (PageNet, I think). But don't be discouraged. You get an 800 number for $20/mo, includes voicemail, text emails, or numeric.
Call 1-800-800-8602 ext 2533 and ask for Elias (email him at eorozco@ndcwireless.com). Tell him Jeff sent you. Also, start shopping around for batteries (Socket Comm at 1-800-791-2602). Don't let them disway you.
Jeff