Re: NTLK Question about tapworks/availworks

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 01:33:40 CDT

On 5/31/2000 2:02 PM, Dan Barber [mailto:xy3951@epix.net] wrote:

>Hi all,
>I have a origianal copy of Tapworks (later called availworks) v1.0, but it
>does not seem to run on my MP130 or 120. Has anyone got this program to
>work? Or is my only option to get the newer version?
>
>Does anyone have a copy of it? Does it work well? Any info is appreciated.
>
>Dan Barber

Dan -

I don't have either TapWorks or Availworks, but I am pretty sure the
latter is still being sold and supposed by Pelicanware

www.pelicanware.com

You could check their support info or email 'em your question.

Don Vollum of Pelicanware recently helped me with a Y2K problem with
QuickFigure Works, in fact. They make a lot of VERY fine Newton
software, too, such as Notion. Check 'em out.

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/