Re: NTLK MP2k <-> iMac

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 13:43:23 CDT

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Newton Links wrote:

> on 7/31/00 7:13 AM, Bradley Smith at BradleyS@artisansw.com wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > What's the best way to get an MP2k to talk to an iMac? I have a dongle but
> > no connection leads at all at the moment.
>
> I've used both Keyspan and Ethernet. I like to point out you need a serial
> connection to install Ethernet/NIE drivers on the Newton. But yes Ethernet

Unless you have a friend who can beam you the packages.

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/