Re: NTLK Claris Organizer 2.0

From: Leland Jory (ljory@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 14:52:26 CDT

You don't have to change the creator code. All you need to remember is a)
you MUST disable all of the Instant Palm Desktop crap (the menu extension,
the serial port monitor, etc.) and b) only run one of the apps (Palm Desktop
or NCU) at any given time. All you need to do in NCU is point it to your PD
Data file. Unless much has changed in the last little while, NCU should be
able to access the file no problem (because it is identical to Claris Org.
format).

HTH.

Leland Jory

-- Newton users swear by their PDAs. WinCE users swear AT their PDAs. --

on 7/21/00 4:54 pm, BondTrails@aol.com at BondTrails@aol.com scribbled: