NTLK Creating html for Newton

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 11:34:54 CDT

Hi, gang,

I'm contemplating bringing the Sun Java documentation into
my Newton 130. Not being exactly a html expert, I'll now
ask some fairly stupid questions. Please bear with me...

I'm under the impression that Steve Weyer's NewtScape can
create and view html documents _on_ the Newton, however, this
is not what I need. At least not at first.
The Java jdk documentation basically is
an assortment of html documents and heaps of gif files which
are organized into a pretty deep and nested folder structure.
What I would like to do is to
create a document that can be browsed on the Newton just as it
can be browsed on my PC. I don't really care if it's html or newton
book or whatever else format as long as there are hyperlinks that
allow me to navigate through the document.
So what I probably need is a program that creates something from
the html docs I have on the PC that can be then loaded and used
on the Newton.
Sorry it sounds not too clear...

Any ideas how to proceed, anyone?

Thanks