Re: NTLK Help!

From: thwizard (thwizard@cyberrealm.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 19:51:58 CDT

Robert,

Have you tried using PackType to set the Creator and Type of the driver.
It is an application
for the Mac from Steve Weyer, I believe.

PackType can be found at all the normal Newton download sites, i.e.
InfoNewt, ThisoldNewt,
etc.

Sincerely,

Wizard

RAV wrote:

> > This is my present need or question:
> >
> > I need a driver for a PCMCIA 3com 3C589D Ethernet card. I have seen
it

> > and downloaded it, but it downloads in a format I cant seem to use.
> am
> >
> > on a G4 mac using NCU. Can anyone help me?
> > Robert
> >
> > Any other advice on how to get going with this card would be
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Robert

> NewtonTalk brought to you by:
>
> EVOTE.COM -- the ESPN of politics on the Internet! All the players,
all the news, and the
hottest analysis and features (plus 'toons!) anywhere.... visit
http://www.evote.com today!

--
Tim Hoyt, Wizard  <%{=
Department of Chemistry  (W) 253 879 3833