Re: NTLK New .pkg from 'Crazy Victor' and 'even crazier Paul'

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 09:36:39 CDT

>Thanks Victor and Paul for the 'KillUpdate' .pkg!

Actually, the DNUG site says that this software has been written by
Victor. This is the correct information, although you can always mail
me if it doesn't work ;-)

>It gets rid of that darn 'update' picker when you tap to receive
>from the InBox.

What's crazy in that idea? Why am I crazier???
BTW, the original idea came from someone asking on csnp or csnm about
how to get rid of that item. Look into deja for full credits.

Regards,

Paul

--
P&M Consulting Newton Program