NTLK Printer port Beeing used by another aplication

From: Jack Mordoj (jmordoj@rdc.cl)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 19:06:05 CDT

I have a Performa 475 with System 8.1

I can't use NCU/NBU because it says that my printer port is Beeing used
by another aplication...

If I use NCU/NBU with the modem port, it woks fine, but then I can't use
the modem, because If I install the modem in the printer port, I can
hear the program trying to use the printer port and disturbing the
modem, so it's imposible to use that port.

How do I find out what aplicatio in using that port??

How do I close that conecton??

ANY Ideas???

mailto:jmordoj@rdc.cl

--
"La etiqueta de la caja decía: "Requiere Windows 95 o mejor", así que me
compre un Macintosh"  (The box label said, "Requires Windows 95 or

Jack Mordoj(Macfan) .->-. `-<-' TRANSMITIDA POR 100% ELECTRONES RECICLADOS