Re: NTLK Uninstal Aplications (.pkg)???

From: Bill Davis (billdavis@info-newt.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 22:02:40 CDT

On 7/16/00 12:07 AM, Jack Mordoj [mailto:jmordoj@rdc.cl] wrote:

>How do I uninstall aplications (.pkg) that I have in my newton 120 (OS
>2.0), for example, I have Pocket quicken, and It has a lot of archives
>an things that I want out,
>
> How do I do it??
>
>--

Scratch out it's icon, just like you do text.

Or tap-and-hold to select the icon (hold the stylus down on the icon
until you hear the "squeak" sound) and then pick "Delete" from the
routing (envelope) button.

Do the same for stores for the program in the "Storage" folder in Extras,
if deleting the program doesn't automatically delete them.

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/