NTLK several questions

From: Wayne Toews (wayne.toews@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 00:55:10 CDT

Greetings,

I'm new to the list and have appreciated the generous and patient
sharing by knowledgeable members. I appreciate the freedom members
have to poke fun without being flamed.

I have been awaiting the answer to an earlier question by another
member about the availability of tips for the titanium styli. Does
the the lack of an answer mean that the tips are not available?

I haven't been able to find answers to the following questions in the
FAQ. Once a Newton MP2x00 has begun to speak text is there any way
to stop the sound without pushing the reset button? Is there a way
such as the command-period on a Mac to stop a the execution of a
command on a Newt?

Wayne Toews