NTLK internal/card RAM storage management

From: Glenn Roe (myhome@cwnet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 23:55:30 CDT

I have used a 32 & 16mb cards in both a MP2100 and eMate, and stored
everything that doesn't say it has to be on internal store for more than
two years now with no problems. It seems pkg. developers are sharp
enough to tell when something needs to be on internal store and tell
you. For example, Avi's backdrop has to be on internal and tells you
when you install it. I also freeze pkgs. that I'm not using, especially
internet and email related ones, and that seems to help.

Glenn Roe