NTLK Copying pieces of text?

From: Cook, Thomas (tcook@craworld.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 15:25:00 CDT

Hi-

I constantly find myself wanting to copy strings of text within the notepad.
I am aware of the method of dragging an item to the top of the screen to cut
and paste it into another note etc. but what if I want to duplicate it
instead of cut/paste?

Thanks-
TJC
MP120 with OS2.0

PS- Does the MP2000/2100 really run 15 times faster than my lowly 120? And
is the difference between the 120 and 130 really only the backlight? Not
quite as pressing issues but I am thinking of upgrading in the not too
distant future and the 2x00's are still commanding >$400 US on ebay
depending on peripherals.

Thomas J. Cook
Information Technology Services
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates, Inc.