RE: NTLK Gold Tee Golf-What? Where?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 01:15:07 CDT

Hey Stephen Beesley,

------------------------
>Speaking of lost games, I downloaded a demo of an old NOS 1.3 submarine game (not Sub Patrol) from the Newton Intelligence Hotline Server sometime ago but have since deleted it. The game reminded me a bit of DsNewt or some of the early >PC Sub games.
Does 'SubVersion' sound right?
It's a game for NOS 1.x, on NOS 2.x it keeps the screen size of the 1.x.
If you still want it let me know. The game itself is 95 KB, the sound .pkg is ONE MEG.!1! You can play the game without the sounds, but...

Let me know offlist if you want them.

!ooW %-)
Sent from an Ex-Apple Newton Messagepad 2000U!